Opening hours for visitors
Wednesday - Sunday von 10 am - 5 pm
the castle is closed until February 14, 2021
|Students, trainees, social welfare recipients, community service providers and participants in the voluntary or ecological year as well as holders of the youth leader card
|Groups of 15 people (Adults) or more, each person
|Groups of 15 people or more incl. guided tour
|Families ( 3 people or more, at least 1 child under 16)
The prices mentioned are valid for a castle tour.
Special admission prices apply to events.
For groups of 15 people or more, we also offer guided tours by prior arrangement. Bookings on 040/72750813.
Audio guides, discussed in German by the actor Bjarne Mädel, as well as an English version, are available at the cash desk in the foyer for € 2.00.
Alternatively, you can use our free app for Android or use one of our Audio guides on Soundcloud.
An audio guide for children (German) can be borrowed free of charge at the cash desk in the foyer.
Painting by Günther Helm, on view in the Castle und digitally until 24. May 2021
Brief und Siegel
Special exhibition of the extensive collection of seals in the Krummspanner, on view until May 30, 2021
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, our castle will wake up from its corona hibernation and open its doors.
We are very happy to be able to welcome visitors again after the long Corona break during the normal opening times from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For your and our protection, the following rules will apply:
- There are a maximum of 50 visitors in the castle at the same time
- Mouth and nose protection in accordance with Section 2a Paragraph 1a of the Corona Control Ordinance (medical masks, FFP2 or comparable), except for children under 6 years of age and people who cannot wear a mask due to impairments and who can make this credible.
- Minimum distance of 1.50 m between all people, unless they live in a household
- No tours
- Access for people with fever and / or respiratory infections is prohibited
- Recording of the guests' contact details in accordance with the requirements of the Corona Control Ordinance
- Cashless payment is preferred
All cultural events must still be canceled. We try to find suitable alternative dates, which we are constantly adding to our Events calendar.
Our box office (KulturKasse) will open from March 15th with temporarily changed opening times:
Monday + Thursday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.